Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How this game compares to Aion ?

sumiksumik Member Posts: 14

Hey guys, I'm currently playing Aion and I have a 55 glad. I like mostly everything about Aion except for low numbers of population and the numbers getting lower each day.

Now I saw few youtube videos on Tera but that doesn't really tell me much. Any of you guys out there that play or played Aion that could compare the gameplay ? I see that they've added some kind of crosshair to tera and the skills and actions seem a little bit slower to me in tera.

I'm just curious on your thoughts :)

Comments

• killamjlkillamjl Member UncommonPosts: 27

Game is very similar to Aion in regards to the Quest set up (Storyline + Normal Quest).  Linear Skill design.  In general the game feels like your playing a better version of Aion.

Tera's main difference from Aion and any MMO is the combat system, which is a really nice feature.  Dont get ure hopes of for this being a totally new experience in an MMO though.

Once you figure out the combat you quickly realize how non creative the rest of the game is.  I still like Tera and plan on playing it, but it certainly isnt the next gen MMO ive been waiting for. 

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Im playing both games and its NOTHING like Aion.

IMO

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392

Tera have better combat system and better grapichs than Aion, leveling its very similar to the others MMO's doing quests so on par in this one, on pvp i cant speak because i didnt test in on Tera but i guess Aion will have more options on pvp because Abyss and Rifts, i loved Rifts on Aion 1.0 in korea.

I find Tera more fun than Aion just because combat, its a pleasure to the eyes because the grapichs, but dont look any more innovation outside that two, its enough for me tho.

• ButtermilchButtermilch Member Posts: 208

Is it possible to change the skin of your armor / weapons just like in Aion?

• bygeorgebygeorge Member UncommonPosts: 104

Originally posted by Buttermilch

Is it possible to change the skin of your armor / weapons just like in Aion?

Currently, no