Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello everyone!

xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
Hello community!

Wow I haven't been on here in years, I loved this place back in the day tho. I got the hardware sub section started and I even still have my @home post stickied in here haha.

So how the community going?

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Lets see... the Off Topic is limping along.  The "religion and politics" is unmoderated and is just a free for all where people seem to attack one another based on their personal beliefs/values/political standings.  I go in there once in a while but can't take very much of it before I have to leave.  Go have a look.  If you see a poster you didn't like way back when, feel free to tell them where to stick it.  No mod will hold it against you.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

dont forget about my sex change *snicker

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I'll leave that one up to you.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-