Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduce Yourself

2»

Comments

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

Meh, not all of us are like that. And I LOLLED when you compared this to an AA meeting.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Hi, I'm Bren and I like MMOs. image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Brenelael

Hi, I'm Bren and I like MMOs. image

Bren

Hi Bren!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by deviliscious

Is it just me.. or is this thread like REALLY creepy? image

Sounds like an AA meeting.  Introductions are so out of place these days. People should just jump in and people will get to know you over time.  People who introduce themselves divulging too  much info give me the heebie jeebies.

You too good to say hi now? image

Fix your messenger!!! image

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Originally posted by Akechta

Mmm Broadband 30G/month for $30 NZD/month

Bah. Still that limited bandwidth nonsense then.

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Originally posted by deviliscious

Sounds like an AA meeting. 

Talking of divulging too much personal information.

• SebastianianSebastianian Member Posts: 4

(.....just go with the flow....) Bored with life. need some very good gamesimage

• BloodyMariaBloodyMaria Member Posts: 22

Hi everyone :) i recently get hooked by an MMO game. I do love K-On and other anime^^ its nice to be part of this site! *anime pose ^^v

• hansydipsyhansydipsy Member Posts: 13

hi! i live independently and i do love bumming around :D

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Ok erm... Ill go next!

umm Im 21 years old...

I study computer science and computer and electrical engineering.. Umm.. Im like... A transexual and i play video games a lot!

Currently, i play dcuo and global agenda with my long distance girlfriend n weve been together for over a year now :o

Ummm... I lile watching anime, Designing systems/ programming, and generally tidying my place o.o

Umm... My social life is pretty much non existant and i usually jjust spend my time doing stuff with the gf like playing and watching stuff n studying o.o oh and i come to mmorpg.com whenever i have trouble sleepin o.o

im a disaster in the kitchen but i wanna learn to cookkk:o

I dislike mean people... I like pie! I wish I knew how to put on make up x.x

i dislike wow style combat... I love lobster thermidor! And my favorite drink is water ^.^

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

Welcome everyone :)

A pretty interesting life you have there, Castillle.

• PalmmePalmme Member Posts: 2

Have big eyebag, have mustache and a really addict gamer that looking for a good MMo game that I can play it in times that i am alone and bored with my life.image

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Howdy! Well, Ive been here as long as most of the oldies. Except no one knows me. :P

I am a obsessive Beta tester. I have been in and am in every major beta test there is. I was a founding tester of Wow.. ugh, now THAT was a long test. Other then that I am your basic poor geek. Hrmm well except I love to travel around the world. :D

• hansydipsyhansydipsy Member Posts: 13

Hi everyone :) I love photography. I love roaming around places and take candid shots ^^

• BlakersBlakers Member Posts: 4

Good looking guy single and redy to rumble. haha.. just kidding..  i am just a gamer that wants some good MMO game that will rock my world.image

• Bunny852Bunny852 Member Posts: 2

Tantalazing Big eyes. Brunet long hair. with big teeth if front and long ears. haha

• Pokemon200Pokemon200 Member Posts: 2

Pokemon lover.. haha. even this was a casual game i love this game... but i am looking for a game that can suit my want. maybe this website can impart me to play new MMO game.

• Lomi69Lomi69 Member Posts: 5

Have you seen DAVID BECKHAM? We are look "ALIKE". wahaha..

just boosting  up my  self-steem..  hahaha .. day dreamer..

if you want to think of something good you will be good at it? haha what's the sense..

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Hi, I'm Jeremy, I turned 30 years old yesterday, but I'm moving out of my mom and dad's house this morning.  I enjoy surfing, snowboarding, video games, 10 foot ganja plants, and I am a bartender.  I just graduated college with a BA in Urban Land Use and I just had the best birthday of my life.  Things are so good and positive right now, and it feels like I am on the top of the world.  =D

• cheesymamoncheesymamon Member CommonPosts: 5
    Hi, Im Dyrus. I play league of legends ! I like pizza, burgers and playing video games. I also play Guildwars 2! but most of the time I play league xD image
  • lunalovebadlunalovebad Member CommonPosts: 19

Hello Everyone! I'm Dani, 26 years old, I love playing the electric guitar and most specially I love mmorpg. I've played 2 moons, lineage, MU, forsaken world, perfect world, aion, aika and WOW. I'm currently playing Rohan: Blood feud