Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

general aoc pvp questions

Ralphie2449Ralphie2449 Member UncommonPosts: 574

I am epicly bored again and i am considering playing aoc... again and from the start since i ll be on usa server(120ms sigh) xD

1)how the population outside tortage? are there many players or just very few and mostly high levels?? are low-medium areas populated or they are dead with very very few ppl?

2)i ve been looking for some pvp videos to see how each class plays but it seems i either dont find or they are just realy really old

3)i heard you cant pvp in tortage anymore, is it true? have any other changes happened?

4)Whats the current balance state in aoc?

5)hows endgame, is it fun, are the guild group pvps etc or many people pvping?

The main reason i feel strange in aoc pvp is the time the character needs till they can attack. That realistic animation is really slow for pvp but i guess thats how its supposed to be played.6) do people use directional shields?

Comments

• fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868

I'm starting back on AOC fresh again myself, I picked up the Age of Conan Godslayer epansion at best buy for 20 bucks which also includes the first game and 30 days sub, thought I would start new.   I also clicked on the special godslayer offer button, looks like a sweet pet there thatll help you fight at  your lvl 20+,  only 9.99 with a few extra items, so I bought that too, found it in My account Home page under that advertisment for special offers.   Check that out. 

Other then that, Really hoping someone will post some info here on servers to choose, since a havent found a thread on it yet  here.  I'll keep looking before creating a new character.

I'm looking for the best server I could join with high population numbers or a server with very active low level characters for mainly PVE.  If someone could post on what servers are like for PVE and PVP, would be a big help.  Thanks.