Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside 2 Officially Announced by Sony!

Comments

• randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220

Awesomeness.. we'll see how it turns out

• SarkadoSarkado Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hmmmm Resubscribe for beta access or Hope to make it in...... The choices are to much!

-The game gods have taken my soul, and I cant get it back.

• towanitowani Member Posts: 114

Is there a confirmation somewhere that all currently subscribed PS players will have PSN beta access?  If so, I may resub just for that.

LotRO: Meneldor: Riders of the Riddermark

• ShattenShatten Member UncommonPosts: 40

Originally posted by towani

Is there a confirmation somewhere that all currently subscribed PS players will have PSN beta access?  If so, I may resub just for that.

where did you read or heard about that? when i bought planetside on the release day(or i think it was 4th day after the release)  it was still in beta phase. so it will probably happen again. you buy the full game or download at store, the game might be still at beta stage and later on they'll patch it couple of times probably.

• NazEternalNazEternal Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by Shatten

Originally posted by towani

where did you read or heard about that? when i bought planetside on the release day(or i think it was 4th day after the release)  it was still in beta phase. so it will probably happen again. you buy the full game or download at store, the game might be still at beta stage and later on they'll patch it couple of times probably.

Well that is generally the case with most MMO's...well most games in the last couple of years at least...