Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Wilderness and Free Trade Will Return!

CkekCkek Member UncommonPosts: 7

"Thank you to all those of you who took part in the historic RuneScape Referendum, which ended on Friday. We received an incredible 1.2 million votes, with a united 91% of you voting for the restoration of free trade and the Wilderness. We have heard your call and will be restoring these much loved features to RuneScape on Tuesday 1st February.

The clock is ticking and you have just two weeks to get ready for this monumental update. To help you prepare, we will be releasing a series of guides, FAQs and expert advice about the Wilderness and free trade, so that players both old and new can get ready for this epic release.

Now it is up to you to prepare for battle, level your account, gear up your armour and equip yourself for the ultimate Wilderness experience.

There is just one question left unanswered: are you ready?

Mark Gerhard and the RuneScape Team"

I can see  the return of Bots and Pures

before they did even confirmed the news above i have seen a huge improvement of online players last weekend from 180k to 216k.i just hope they won't screw it up again.

Comments

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64

Febuary 1st! Good date for them and the community :)

• tuassudtuassud Member Posts: 22

Looks like I will be jumping back into Runescape on February 1st.

Don't know what to put here, honestly.

• AarinakAarinak Member UncommonPosts: 69

This was obviously a ploy for publicity... this has probably been in the works for some time now. The whole issue has gone completely in Jagex's favor though, I must say

• BermannBermann Member Posts: 40

You know what they say, "With Unity, Comes Prosperity";

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

too late for me to get there again

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

"....get ready for this epic release.-"

how can this be epic release since its a feature that was removed and now is just returning. this is nothing more than a fix for their bad calls.