Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

quest bug?

GrayGreeneGrayGreene Member Posts: 239

Hello, I've been attempting to do Maid of the Mists, the part concerning the owlbears now for 2 hours and still can't find any owlbears.  Finally broke down and used the map coordinates from online help, went straight to the same spot, and guess what . . . ?  No owlbears.  So, is this quest glitched or what?  Starting to grow frustrated.  I like a challenge, but this is ridiculous.

Comments

• OtiroOtiro Member Posts: 205

If your heading from the commonlands entrance to the transport spire on the right is a path. Take that and go about half way up it. The Owlbears are on the right. They are very small. If you see Elder Owlbears your in the right area just look around for the small ones.

Wiki has them at -568,38,121

Good luck.

• GrayGreeneGrayGreene Member Posts: 239

Ty, i was given two sets of wrong co ordinates, one took me up by the soul waterfalls or something.  I just found them, funny cause this was like the first place i looked.  Maybe i missed them because they are so small.  Got a quest to find a little girl and found her first.  What a time waster, lol. Thanks again.

• GrayGreeneGrayGreene Member Posts: 239

Ok, starting to see more quest bugs.  A quest in Nektulos Forest called the summoning ends without being able to find loyalist Erityire.  Seeing a lot of info on forums about bugs in this otherwise excellent game.  Any help on how to turn the quest in, or do i have to abandon it?