Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for an LS that does NOT make Vent a req.

elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I'm ready to make a new character on FFXIV after playing on Rabanastre and seeing NO ONE talk I need an LS bad.  I haven't gotten very far in levels so it's not a big deal for me to start over.  That being said.  Any LS's recruiting who don't hang out on Ventrillo?   I can't stand being forced to use voice chat when I don't want to.  However I'm not opposed to using it for Raids but for anything else, no thanks.  I've got kids and no headset so everything comes through my speakers.

Other than that, that's my only pet peeve really.  

Comments

• MsFairviewMsFairview Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by elocke

I'm ready to make a new character on FFXIV after playing on Rabanastre and seeing NO ONE talk I need an LS bad.  I haven't gotten very far in levels so it's not a big deal for me to start over.  That being said.  Any LS's recruiting who don't hang out on Ventrillo?   I can't stand being forced to use voice chat when I don't want to.  However I'm not opposed to using it for Raids but for anything else, no thanks.  I've got kids and no headset so everything comes through my speakers.

Other than that, that's my only pet peeve really.  

Hi Elocke!

You're more than welcome to join us on our Linkshell ~The Fireheart Companions~ on Mysidia.  

We don't use Vent.  We do have plans to use a Teamspeak server eventually, but by no means a requirement.  Just play how you want to play. hehe

So feel free to join us. :)

Have a look at our Facebook page and feel free to leave a message ;http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fireheart-Companions/169942599709606

Take care.

Laura

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Awesome.  I just made a new character on Mysidia last night.  Now I just need to apply and get a hold of you in game.  Thanks!

Awesome.  I just made a new character on Mysidia last night.  Now I just need to apply and get a hold of you in game.  Thanks!

Well my name in game is Laura Fairview, so you can either give me a /tell or I can take your name and we can do it the opposite way hehe.  Or if you have Facebook you can leave a message on the page.  I am pretty flexible. :)

I am on usually between 6-7pm GMT so if you're around I'll give you a bell. x

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Cool.  My character is Nordanna Ezrenn.  See you in game.  

Cool.  My character is Nordanna Ezrenn.  See you in game.  

Wonderful! Looking forward to meeting you! x