Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Frozen Account) How do I get the 10 free days from the expansion?

I have an old frozen account and I heard that you can get 10 free days for playing the exp but I  can only see the option to put my credit card info to buy the exp or additional gametime.

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I may be wrong with this, but I think you might have to actually purchase game time and then the 10 days would be added to it. I don't remember if this was the case with AoC when I first started playing but some games are requiring game time purchased in addition to the bonus time included with purchase. Aion came with 30 days playtime but you had to purchase a timecard as well to get to play at all. Like I said, I don't know that this is the case, but I suspect that it is. The only way to know for sure is to petition or check the FAQ's

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Read the offer again. It says 10 days free if you reactivate your account I believe.