Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game sucks with everything

MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

1. like seriously u dun want to solo a dungeon where its like a bomb tickin off anytime (disconnections) then kicked out off dungeon and restart again

2. like 50% you can see a lot of bugs like DC'ed when selling items on NPC, DC on game randomly, lags, no/less exp/loots on  higher lvl monsters, using item mall items that wont work,

3. like 24/7 gold spammers online

4. like no GM online

5. like GM dun address/reply a lot of bug reports reported or suggestions in forums

6. like declining population; new potential players either has black screen in game or cant download; i saw from day 1 hw tha population dwindling

7. like dumb chat filtering where most useful words are filtered like "class" but some cusses aren't filtered

8. like gold currency sink on server, repairs are very expensive vs. loots to sell

9. like game's so boring, repetitive quests, no deep customization (even headgear wont change your head appearance)

10. like a lot of things needs to be fixed before this game will be full service, go back to closed beta naw!!!

all i can say is dun be fooled on youtube vids or flashy website to say this game's worth playin bcoz its not!!! image

(it's like poor man's FF14 where disappointment happens)

Comments

• MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

i dunno what you mean but i lost interest when they made this game in full service which i feel its still need to be in beta phase where a lot of bugs/glitches still unfixed until now.

GMs dun even communicate to players on every bug reports in forum jus to assure this game's stability

and where can you find a game when ppl lost Halo/Real Cash currency when they buy something or cash item intended to be used that doesnt work. sounds Fraud to me!!!

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

I'm in complete agreement and I understand what your saying Moemoe. Neowiz shouldn't have made the decision to push for an immediate release when this game is clearly still in its alpha phase. Granted, there are still people in the game, but even they can't deny a dwindling population. Many of them have even said on the forums that they have waited for nearly three hours for a group for even the lowest level dungeons. On top of that, they still haven't fixed any of the problem items in their cash shop, even though I said right from the start, "Hold off on buying items until after they actually fix the bugs." But, noone listens to those of us that were there in the beta. But without anything concrete as far as communication from this game's publishers. I fail to see where this game will last much longer. Not with their current attitude of only fixing what they want to fix, and only adding cash shop items and not doing anything for the game itself.