Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• AmbrozAmbroz Member Posts: 1

I would be grateful for the key! TY!

[email protected]

• pittelpittel Member UncommonPosts: 34

would like a key if possible

• TheBeesKneesTheBeesKnees Member Posts: 2
    I would LOVE a key. Really. Wanna try this game out to see if I wanna buy it. You can email it or me here. Email is thebeeskneesblog at gmail dot com thanks so much!
  • LaromusLaromus Member Posts: 1

Hello ,  I keep hearing how great this game is but i'm still on the fence would it be possble to get an invite key to give'r a try  [email protected].  Thank you and much apreciated.

• FarstryderFarstryder Member UncommonPosts: 69

I would love to have a key , thanks.

Farstryder,

• KillikKillik Member Posts: 33

would love a key [email protected]

My spoon is too big -_-

• barfly89barfly89 Member Posts: 1

I need a buddy key

Thanks!

[email protected]

P.S I kind of think this is a lost cause, but i have to try.

• darth_vatodarth_vato Member Posts: 4

If anyone's feeling generous: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

• Evil_SantaEvil_Santa Member Posts: 1

If any1 has an extra buddy key, I would very much appreciate it if I may have it. Thanks!

• EctormentEctorment Member Posts: 1

hEY hEY.... Just thought I would put my request in for A buddy key,  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hook me up!  Send in game name aswell and server name so I can join you!

• nightwoulfnightwoulf Member Posts: 19

second request for a pc buddy key.Please help me get away from the 900 lb gorilla that is wow!

• MmoWarlordMmoWarlord Member UncommonPosts: 16

If anyone has any keys i could use one to try out the game. Thanks evryone

[email protected]

• Tiqabar45Tiqabar45 Member UncommonPosts: 17

I'd like a key to try the game too if you are feeling generous, message me here

• DefectDefect Member Posts: 246

I would love to have a key as well. Looks like a great game, just don't want to shell out $50 before trying it!

• TwwIXTwwIX Member Posts: 203

I'd like a buddy invite as well. I didn't have a chance to get into the beta but i am really interested in this game.

I will buddy invite you to City of Heroes in return, if you like.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

So they did what they had to do huh? I remember someone telling me not to expect a "trial" of any sort until like 3 months out.. I assume thats why they gave the finger to those pre-order beta promises.. Not bad.. Not bad..

Buddy keys on launch are an excellent idea, and if someone has one they are willing to spare, i'd be willing to give er a run..

• bakainubakainu Member Posts: 2

Hi, I'd really like to give this game a try, but I am also willing to trade something for a buddy invite thingie. If you'll send me a code, I will send you a demonoid invite code in return. Please, throw a dog a bone. :)

(You can email it to [email protected] or PM it to me on here.)

• MysticumMysticum Member UncommonPosts: 53

I'd lay waste to planets for a buddy key. If you have one to spare, I'd appreciate it if you could send it my way. My e-mail address is [email protected]

• strifesstrifes Member Posts: 2

Game looks really fun, but i'll never buy an mmorpg without first trying it. Recent got alot of free time to kill so if someone has a spare buddy invite I would certainly appreciate the jesture of sending it my way. My email address is [email protected].

• molbanimolbani Member Posts: 1

if anyone has a buddy key to give

send it to:[email protected]

• dj_launchpaddj_launchpad Member Posts: 12

I would love to try this one out if anybody has a key.  Either PM or send to:  [email protected]

Thanks all :)

• wazzap2121wazzap2121 Member Posts: 154

Would very much appreciate an invite, if possible please send to [email protected]

• bakainubakainu Member Posts: 2

I'm so desperate to try this game, I'll give you my unused Bitgamer account for a code. [email protected] or pm me

• EliphasEliphas Member Posts: 1

Can somebody send me a buddy key? I would like to try it before i buy the game.

email: [email protected]

• ZeTaKaZeTaKa Member UncommonPosts: 28

If any can send to me, for i want to test it, for im thinking to buy it, and lose much money in other pre-orders

[email protected]