Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Level Cap What????

SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

Have my ears deceived me or do I hear that the new lvl cap is 70?!?!?! I gotta say...I'm pretty happy to see that...image

Unless i was told a lie?! image Hehe.

GL & HF all.

--Systran

Comments

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

A roumor.....but blizzard said somthing about increasing the level cap, they did so in the beta!

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

I bet they are going to increase the level cap on the same patch that they end up introducing the Hero Classes. Just to make all of the level 60 people mad that they can't just log on and be like "Oh look, a new quest..." and then go become a Hero. Going to have to work a little.

• PFHATEPFHATE Member Posts: 57

Once I get WoW I will be happy if they keep it to 70 to have a something to take off from my school year... ::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08:: (Hail WoW)

• ZrazikZrazik Member Posts: 195

I don't really like the idea of increasing level cap, the number means nothing. You are either capped or not, only that matters. Increasing level cap is just another excuse for introducing new timesink. They could add more levels with another expansion, and then with another and so on. Currently lvl60 and the amount of time spent to get there is perfect and doesn't to be changed.

• SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

Just the fact that it's gonna take that much more to get to lvl 70 makes me excited LoL. I'm also avid to see what Blizzard has when pertaining to Hero Classes. Although I don't know all that much about them but if anybody could fill me in a little bit, I'd appreciate it. Gosh I love this game.

GL & HF all.

--Systran

• HempHunterHempHunter Member Posts: 47

w00t would be really nice ... i kinda hope wow gonna end with 100 levels after some expanson packs that would be great

• LeevioLeevio Member Posts: 5

I think the current lvl cap of 60 is good, mabye when hero classes are introduced they could rasie it to 80. Mabye when they want to go to 100, mabye they should add Legendary class :)

I believe that blizzard should make the speed of lvling harder after lvl 30 or so. It is a shame that after 240 hour already lvl 60 ppl walking around. if this is indeed is a game for cusual gamers, then lvl 60 should be a special status atm. I think the should be a special status of who can be the slowest lvler ever.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3
    I bet they are going to increase the level cap on the same patch that they end up introducing the Hero Classes. Just to make all of the level 60 people mad that they can't just log on and be like "Oh look, a new quest..." and then go become a Hero. Going to have to work a little.image

I think so too, also I do hope each skill & rank is a quest reward.