Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Furcadia Review, Some Years Later

jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen this community out there. Even more surprised to see it here. Not much I can really say, other than that the sounds are reminecent of the old Sega Genesis sound bites, and simplistic graphics with a third person view. The volunteer community in itself is great for newcomers that want to do more than just sit and type to one another all day long. The main issue that I had, was dealing with psychopathic stalkers that wouldn't take no for an answer. You would often then be dealing with the head guardian, who then was named Cyronyr. Not sure if this guy is still around or not, but last check. If you were American, and a male. You had no chance. If you were a Beakin Volunteer, it was guarenteed you were going to lose that position no matter what. Even if you were completely innocent.

While I don't have much to say about this community. I can say that the only redeeming quality of this game, is the DS, or Dragon Speak. Which allows you to "animate" otherwise static images. If your into free form RP, then this is for you. If not, then your better off looking elsewhere.