Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any dutch (euro) players gonna play at release on rp server?

kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237

Was wondering if and how many dutch ppl are gonna play at release?  Preordered yesterday  on steam and gonna roll a rp server if they gonna make rp servers that is not into hardcore rp but like to do some light rp and in general people are bit more mature their.

Anyway if their are some dutch players that also gonna play at release i did set up a public steam group for it and your more than welcome to join or trow some ideas / comments in  .  Euro players are also more welcome to join the group  !:)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dcuniversenetherlands

Krea

Comments

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Err Geachte heer/jongeman/meisje/wat je ook bent..

RP and DCO ? ... have you played the "open" beta  at all ??

Sorry not possible,  DCO and RP does not work together at all unless you take rp to be standing around in local chat doing absolute nothing rp'ish but talk in character.

Thier has bin said enoug about this game already..have fun whit it but dont expect any level but "hi im Fatman! and I kick ass" type of rp.

• kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237

Well not sure why it isnt possible to have some rp in this game , like i sayed in post not hardcore rper but like to do it sometimes and in general people are bit more mature .

Not realy seeying why it isnt possible in a game like dcuo since in City of Heroes or champions you see rp going on to , atleast when i played those games. 

I am not even sure if they will implement a rp server since i didnt find any info about the server names at release so far. If their will be none i think i will just roll the normal pve servers since so far the pvp servers seem they will be a gankfast at start with the city beeing shared with both factions .

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by krea

Was wondering if and how many dutch ppl are gonna play at release?  Preordered yesterday  on steam and gonna roll a rp server if they gonna make rp servers that is not into hardcore rp but like to do some light rp and in general people are bit more mature their.

Anyway if their are some dutch players that also gonna play at release i did set up a public steam group for it and your more than welcome to join or trow some ideas / comments in  .  Euro players are also more welcome to join the group  !:)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dcuniversenetherlands

Krea

I am dutch and an active roleplayer and i might give this game a shot, i am looking for something totally different after playing Fantasy MMO's for over 10 years... tried FPS, but that was not my thing because there was no real community feeling...

I am hoping to combine an action paced combat with a good online guild and some roleplay events to top that off... Even in WoW there is a lot of rolaplay if you know where to look for it ( Earthen ring - Alliance),  The succes of roleplay in these kind of games totally depends on the people you gather up with and not on the whole community, it has become a backroom thing..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Nice to here lord bachus , well lets see which servers they gonna open at release . Hope their forums come up soon again to maybe they will post some info their atleast about servers and the types of them .

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

<- Dutch.

Depending on the PvP ruleset I will probably roll on a RP server myself. This probably has more to do with avoiding 12 year olds and asshats tho.

PM me your steam name if you want +1 friend. (:

Yeh mostly the rp servers are more mature indeed , normaly i also enjoy pvp /rp but i am not to sure in this game since its overal same pvp system as like age of conan and since the citys are shared for both heroes and villian i am affraid that their will be like gank squads going around.

You can just click on the steam group above than you can add me name is krea , hope to see you guys/girls at release.

No other euro ( dutch ) players that gonna roll a rp server at release if they have them that is ;)?

Must be more !

Just few more hours left! :)