Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light: Interview @ GamerGod.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Our friends over at GamerGod.com have just posted a new interview with Stephane Quilichini - the Lead Designer of Dark and Light.  Here is a snippet:

GamerGod: Dark and Light has been rather quiet lately. Some rumors have even predicted DnL is going to be the next big name to fall by the wayside. Can you crush those rumors for us, right here and now? *big grin*

SQ: Yes! The recent cancellation of some games from quite predominant studios does not reinforce the confidence of investors of MMORPGs, but, fortunately, this is not the case with us. DnL has been entirely self-financed for four years now. According to some, this could be seen as a weakness, but to us it is our strength. Our investors are well aware of the technical challenges attached to our project and being n so close to our April 2005 launch they will not stop the production. Yes DnL will be, our next Betas will reinsure our fans.

To read the full Q&A click here.  After you do this you might want to make sure you are entered in our Dark and Light beta giveaway!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Hmm.. I know it says it was posted today.. but I could swear I've seen that exact interview a few months ago...

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    Don't know about that but there is some good information in it, just hope the "new/updated" website will be online soon so we can check it out. I really hope i get chosen for at least one beta stage but I'll see what the future brings. But damn it looks great.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• ZelphZelph Member Posts: 115
    I too seem to remember seeing that exacy same interview a month or two ago....  The only thing I don't recall is the part where they mention about the fairies, lutins, and half-trolls making it to release (at least trying to do so). Hrmm... Oh well.

• MatthiasaMatthiasa Member Posts: 24

The reason why you think you remember this interview is because it is almost the same word per word as the interview made on 09/24/2004.

• MalianeaMalianea Member Posts: 314

I thought it sounded very familiar as well, but thought nothing else of it. After reading your replies I went to look again and it is gone.

Found this on their forum: http://www.gamergod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26865 ::::02::

Malianea

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

using almost the same interview again is kind of cheap in my eyes but if it helps getting the attention back to the game, that's good for them but they release so few information and interviews that people are bound to remember that the have read most of it before image

Still I can only hope that they will bring it out and not shut it down.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• ZulikaZulika Member UncommonPosts: 61

Pfft ....glad I came here to check on this article. I;ve been thinking things are way too quiet for a April launch. I just started tracking this one a few months ago, but it seems info is hard to come by.