Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help building my wizard, considering palemaster.

AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437

So I hear this is the most fun utility build, supposibly it has a self heal, I guess I can get past having to summon undead as long as I can summon other things to, anyways it sounds fun being able to heal myself and cast flashy damage spells maybe lightnning and arcane, and hopefully debuff.

Anyways I want something fun fairly versatile and survivable and im on f2p not sure if I want to pay for it so no warforged wizard for me, please keep in mind im very new thanks all.

Comments

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

Originally posted by Angelbound

So I hear this is the most fun utility build, supposibly it has a self heal, I guess I can get past having to summon undead as long as I can summon other things to, anyways it sounds fun being able to heal myself and cast flashy damage spells maybe lightnning and arcane, and hopefully debuff.

Anyways I want something fun fairly versatile and survivable and im on f2p not sure if I want to pay for it so no warforged wizard for me, please keep in mind im very new thanks all.

I would advise you to post this request on the DDO official boards. Much better chance of fast and accurate replies there.

Unfortunately the best survivable wizard is Warforged. As for summoning I think the pale master is mostly undead summoning since thats the whole idea behind the class. IIRC the heal works when you are in undead form.