Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Subscription Issue

zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Does anyone know if the sub has been re-activated? If not, anyone know when it will? Hard to get info on this. I just got the game and I would like some sub free time right now, if not I will wait a few months for improvements.

Comments

• RproRpro Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by zevni78

Does anyone know if the sub has been re-activated? If not, anyone know when it will? Hard to get info on this. I just got the game and I would like some sub free time right now, if not I will wait a few months for improvements.

It's FTP for the foreseable future. My guess would be for the next 6months~

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

It's still free. My personal guess is that it wlil probably be free until shortly before the PS3 release.

<3

• LyulfeLyulfe Member Posts: 213

As has been mentioned it is free until the game is deemed worthy of a sub. It will be interesting to follow this title in the next year.

Everything coming out of Square-Enix indicates they are open to taking the game in any number of directions and have done a good job of listening to the feedback from the playerbase so far.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

I use Visa Gift cards and the one they have is empty so when they get around to charging me, I will need to update the card and will let you know here.

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Yes, though i dont enjoy bad MMOs i must admit i will be watching FF14 with interest, as its a fascinating study in game re-development.