Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slow game with lag.

halls270halls270 Member Posts: 2

This game is bad, poorly made and laggy.

According to the games "lag" meter, i gets 400ms + almost all the time,  even though i used to get  less than 140 ms in the previous game i played (heroes of three kindoms). No auto-route, can't even click on the main map, and the character moves snaiish slow (maybe i'm just lv.15 and don't have a mount, still its a problem). Combat is "broken" too, not only you can exploit the normal attack + skill if you cast the skill right after you normal attack but if you press the same skill button while its "casting" make you "recast" it from 0. The graphic is okay, you can even set 8x AA, and the joystick config doesn't work.

Comments

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

No, it's worse than that. With the devs not even communicating, and the GMs just telling anyone that asks a question what they think we want to hear to placate us. There won't be any fixes anytime soon like they claim. If they actually paid attention to the forums, they would have at least kept them clean. As well as given us some responces.

• MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

very bad game, bad company, everything you can think of

Originally posted by MoeMoeKyun

very bad game, bad company, everything you can think of

You and I have been saying that on the forums for weeks. I more or less just gave up going there. But hey, if those guys want to keep spending their hard earned cash on a trash game. Let them, they're the one's that are getting ripped off.

• MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

btw r u naeelin? xD

but yeah those guys r blind on reality but they do still tryin to cover up everythin's real situation bout this game

Originally posted by MoeMoeKyun

btw r u naeelin? xD

but yeah those guys r blind on reality but they do still tryin to cover up everythin's real situation bout this game

Yup, that's me. Though I will say, I'm surprised the game lasted this long. It should have died by now.

• IamAWESOMExIamAWESOMEx Member Posts: 11

Lag from the server is I think occurs when isp speed is low.. it happens to me daytime our isp speed is low when day time but in night time I didn't experience any lag

Unfortunatly, it's not the client side issue, it's server side.