Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Way to go STO! Massively's 2010 awards.

1235»

Comments

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Originally posted by Einherjar_LC

I am absolutely speachless.

How on earth anyone could give STO awards for anything is beyond me....

2010 was a lean, LEAN year.

• TE5LATE5LA Member UncommonPosts: 46

Sounds like someone got a hefty payoff to make such a declaration.  One of the worst MMO's ever made and I've played hundreds.  What is good about a spaceship that can't even turn 360 degrees vertical?  How about running into a solid wall labeled "The Edge of Space"?  You have to be joking.  Why did so many players, even those purchasing lifetime memberships get refunds?

• ExpiryExpiry Member UncommonPosts: 76

Wow. something is not right.

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

:O

What a joke, at this rate, I bet you All Points Bulletin would've gotten an award for something if it had lasted longer than a month. What's this world coming to? I should've seen it coming when stuff like George W. Bush getting another 4 years in office.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

lol this is either an early April Fools joke or I think it's time I start avoiding Massively all together lol. 

Lets hope this at least gives them a reason to look at their polling system lol. I tried explaining back when ROM swept the board that I was able to vote multiple times consistently for several games by just clearing my chit out lol. They will either get a clue or become forgotten choice is theirs really.