Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rare Planar Goods.

SweetZoidSweetZoid Member Posts: 437

If they make so you can get to last quest in Silverwood and Freemarch without have to do the Story quests and just do Rifts,invasion and huge event this wouldn't be a problem, so when you are level 20 you get the quest to move to the next area.

They need to add more rewards, one for every Calling and Classes and higher level rewards

Emblems can be traded for 50 Sourcestones or earned by deafeting Rifts and invasions.

Orbs can be traded for 10 Emblems or earned by defeating the house of ealfwar in the last event.

Each piece of armour cost 3 Emblems and 50 Sourcestones, Weapon and Greater essences cost 5 Emblems and 50 Sourcestones

Rogue Rewards: Full set of leather armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Warrior Rewards: Full set of plater armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Cleric Rewards: Full set of chain armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Mage Rewards: Full set of cloth armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Each piece of armour cost 1 Orb and 50 Sourcestones, Weapons and Greater essences cost 2 Orbs and 50 Sourcestones

Rogue Rewards: Full set of leather armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Warrior Rewards: Full set of plater armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Cleric Rewards: Full set of chain armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

Mage Rewards: Full set of cloth armour, all the weapons they can use and Greater essences that fit their class.

I really think Blue gear should look like: " Nice looking armour, will be nice taking a walk with these"

Purple gear should be like this: "Wooow AWESOME i really deserved this! come on monsters, fight me NOW!! i show no mercy..."