Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster raising , Breading game

sweetscisweetsci Member UncommonPosts: 7

Perhaps lightly with Pokemon qualities more towards Monster Rancher (PSX) and Monster & Me type game. Mopnster & me is pretty much dead.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Shin Megami Tensei, though it may very well be pretty dead by now too.

You negotiate with demon creatures in the open world and convince them to join you, then you fuse two of them together and they become a new one that shares some of the powers the old two had. Pretty much the same system seen in all the console SMT games from Persona to Digital Devil Saga.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• sweetscisweetsci Member UncommonPosts: 7

ive been playing monsterranch.com web based but it lacks a real game feel and it server is down every 5 min lol

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

I wish someone made a MMO version of Bullfrogs "Dungeon keeper", That would be the ultimate breeding game. :)

But I don't know of any good game like that right now. It is not impossible that someone makes a Pokemon or Magic the gathering MMO (SOE actually got a license for magic but I am not sure if they will make a MMO based on it or not).

• TadianTadian Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by Loke666

I wish someone made a MMO version of Bullfrogs "Dungeon keeper", That would be the ultimate breeding game. :)

But I don't know of any good game like that right now. It is not impossible that someone makes a Pokemon or Magic the gathering MMO (SOE actually got a license for magic but I am not sure if they will make a MMO based on it or not).

Could be close to the Dungeon Keeper thing: http://dungeonempires.gamigo.com/ ;)

• ItilosItilos Member CommonPosts: 39

I've never actually played it, but saw Mmohut's review of Monster Forest and it seems to be somewhat aong the lines of what you're looking for.

Cheers.

Played: EQ1, EQ2, WoW, WAR, EVE, LotRO, AoC, RoM, FoM, CoX, PotBS, GW, SWG, VG, PS, and others.