Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Youtube channel and Digg +others

You don't have too. I haven't really been the best member here. But I have lately tried making better posts...

I have been making Youtube videos for a while. I did take a break for a couple months, but that was mostly because of the holidays and I was crazy busy. My videos are mostly nature/outdoors oriented. I have pictures of Yosemite, relaxation videos (my most popular videos), some animal videos...thats pretty much what my channel is about. 

I should let you know...my older videos are way worse quality than my newer ones. I had to do a lot of learning, and still not really up there...but I have gotten a lot better. You'll notice a big quality difference from my old videos and my newer ones.

But yeah, if you are into that kind of stuff...

My youtube channel

If you've seen the videos, leave a comment on Digg saying what you think of them...good or bad...I would like feedback :) I want to get my channel some popularity. Though, if you don't like the videos, let me know and why not. Like I said, both bad and good feedback is good for me to learn :)

I'm not sure how many of you use Digg, but I put up my Youtube channel on there. Would be great if you could help Digg it and comment on it :) 

My youtube channel

[URL=

If you've seen the videos, leave a comment on Digg saying what you think of them...good or bad...I would like feedback :) I want to get my channel some popularity

I'm not sure how many of you use Digg, but I put up my Youtube channel on there. Would be great if you could help Digg it and comment on it :) 

My youtube channel

[URL=

If you've seen the videos, leave a comment on Digg saying what you think of them...good or bad...I would like feedback :) I want to get my channel some popularity

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/vendayn