Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite bachelor chow?

GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

As in, "what is the quickest, laziest, but most awesome substance you stuff down your face-hole more than often enough"?

I for one have been eating a lot of top ramen w/  tons of tapatio sauce. There's no signs of it getting old atm either, it's friggen awesome.

Also, I had a roommate once who spent a lot of time in the pen, and he would occasionally make whats called a "spread". You know, because prison leaves fuzzy feelings that you wanna reminisce over with crappy food. At first the idea was disgusting; you take whatever you can find for flavor and stuff it all together and cook it (which in prison means stuffing it in a bag and sleeping on it to get it lukewarm, apparently). The first concoction was top ramen, nacho flavored doritios, mayonaise, hot sauce, mustard... and some other poor choices that aren't coming to me. It was terrible, but the idea stuck with me and I made some pretty interesting outcomes myself eventually. You should try messing with it.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Fried Bologna.  Many people rip on this and upturn their noses at t he "peasant food" but I love the damn thing.  Frying it makes it tasete infinitely better I don't care what you say.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Prosciutto - Open package, eat.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Oh, another one I love is squeezing half a lime into a bag of flamin' hot Cheetos and giving it a good shake. Squeeze the semi-soggy goodness into your piehole, then 'squeeeee' with delight.

@Ilius; "peasant food" to me is a non sequitur, because historically speaking, rich folk have always taken the junk parts of an animal and considered it a delicacy. It's almost like the poor folk took revenge on them at some point by convincing them to eat goose liver and fish eggs, then throw out the goose and fish itself.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Here's a great meal I made the other night and will probably make again tonight.  My mom sent me a can of Tony Packo's Chili, a famous restaurant in Toledo, OH.

There's another famous restaurant in Cincinnati called Skyline Chili.  So I decided to take the Packo's Chili and make a meal based on Skyline Chili.  I cooked some pasta, poured the chili on top and then melted some shredded cheddar cheese on top of that.  Kind of a hybrid between the two restaurants.  It was a meal fit for a king.  A bachelor king. image

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Looks like Tommyburger chili, which is more like a paste made from sheer grease.

F**k it's good, and you can see your reflection in the oily puddles.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Originally posted by GTwander

Looks like Tommyburger chili, which is more like a paste made from sheer grease.

F**k it's good, and you can see your reflection in the oily puddles.

That looks like a big pile of shit. I bet it tastes great though.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.