Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date?

dankiddankid Member Posts: 50
Has it been announced? And based on beta; do you think there will be delays?

Comments

• donkeysdonkeys Member Posts: 239

There's no official date.

But you can bet your house that they will launch before GW2 and SWOTOR, or they will never sell their boxes.

Collector's editions are scams.

• WaizerWaizer Member Posts: 125

as said above, no official release date yet, but based on the fact the NDA has been lifted and that the bonuses have been announced for pre-ordering standard and collectors edition I would not think there will be too long a wait for the date to be announced now (and that date to be quite soon too).

As for delays, the game is very polished atm and pretty much in a better state than most other mmo's are when they are released so that should mean 0 delays. However, the devs are making alot of changes based off of feedback by testers so that could add a little bit of a delay depending on how many of these changes they deem essential to add before release. This is a good thing though, I would rather have devs that listen to players and are willing to push back a release date a week or 2 to make said changes than a dev team that see the game as complete and ignore any feedback.

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

I believe Gamestop is showing end of March, but I don't know if that is accurate.

Personally, from my beta experience, I don't think it will be delayed. I won't go into specifics, but I think the game is extemely polished and a lot of fun as it stands now. It seems like they are doing some fine-tuning and balancing, which will certainly continue into launch.

I love the soul system, as I've built characters that really reflect my prefered playstyles. I'm not a min/maxer in general (too much effort) but the number of potential builds seems staggering with all of the "talent" choices you can make.

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

I think major gameing sites like IGN, Gamespot, ect all have it marked as March 1st for release.. But honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if it came out before then.. The game is ready for release already if you ask me and lots of fun :)

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta