Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Machine

TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

..is the name of a horde quest I just did at the start of the Hillsbrad Foothills. Basically you become a quest giver and a few NPCs come along and get quests off you. The great thing about it was how it pokes fun at the game itself, many types of players and the quest system in general.

This is the sort of stuff thats making me glad I picked up Cata, breath of fresh air and pretty amusing. WoW seems to be the only game at the moment that is willing to at least attempt doing something a little different, yet everyone is blaming it for setting the trends in the first place.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Comments

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

There is quite a bit of fun in there, always has been to a degree, but they seem to have gone all out this time. If you get a chance, try the approx L20 quest chain in Lakeshire with the Rambo theme, very funny.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Originally posted by jason_webb

There is quite a bit of fun in there, always has been to a degree, but they seem to have gone all out this time. If you get a chance, try the approx L20 quest chain in Lakeshire with the Rambo theme, very funny.

I'm going to try and get through all of them eventually, its a nice distraction when my main gaming pals arn't online. I'll definately check that one out.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • SkeeterxiSkeeterxi Member Posts: 265

You run into those noob questers later in the zone too.