Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i found a cool game called dark throne. . .

pinkstarfishpinkstarfish Member Posts: 120

its like one of those browser based games and ive always hated that kind of game, but then my friend told me about this game and it wasnt that bad. www.darkthrone.com

or help me out by clicking my link and giving me some extra civilians:

http://darkthrone.com/members.dt?session=fd30d2388cb17c0bcc2b1531796f2ba1

---> and then if u get into it tell me so that i can make an alliance with you.::::28::

Comments

• wootedgewootedge Member Posts: 122
    Looks dumbimage

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by pinkstarfish
    or help me out by clicking my link and giving me some extra civilians:image

Umm, no.

--------------
    Wu Name; Misunderstood Menace

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    Heh. No offense, Pink, but this belongs in the spam forum I'd think. Anyway, you can't click the link. I was able to paste it into my browser but it requires me to log in to do anything about it; don't feel like setting an account up at the moment...

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

People can be pretty lame sometimes. This kind of thread has only been posted 20 times before.

-----------------

"The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman