Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newsletter (including Trial accounts)

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986

Here: http://www.mortalonline.com/newsletter/23December2010/newsletter.html

As predicted*... yes... free trial account codes available (though limited to new accounts it seems)

*Yup.. once again the inside source proves dead-on with info.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986

When they expand this to current subscribers.. feel free to PM me a code and walk me through all the changes in game!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Only to those who purchase additional sub time? That's certainly a weird trial model..

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986

Maybe I an misunderstanding... but to me it looked like only NEW accounts get the trial code.. and existing subs get 14 day that they can give to another player (or themselves).

Maybe someone who has resubbed can confirm

• kastrixkastrix Member Posts: 75

atm only those who by the game gets a trial code of 14 days to give to a buddy. those who by additional gametime between today and 4th january gets 14 days extra added to the accound. they also lowerd the prices of the game to:

Digital Download (EU countries with VAT) €29,95

Digital Download (non-EU countries) €23,95

Boxed Edition (EU countries with VAT) €44,95

Boxed Edition (non-EU countries) €35,95

really good price 'Digital Download (non-EU countries) €23,95' imo

• DerpidumDerpidum Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by kastrix

atm only those who by the game gets a trial code of 14 days to give to a buddy. those who by additional gametime between today and 4th january gets 14 days extra added to the accound. they also lowerd the prices of the game to:

Digital Download (non-EU countries) €23,95

Boxed Edition (EU countries with VAT) €44,95

Boxed Edition (non-EU countries) €35,95

really good price 'Digital Download (non-EU countries) €23,95' imo

Actually, if you buy sub you get 14 days that you might use on your account OR use it as a trial for someone else.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

I can hear henrik now... Accounts doubled over the Holiday season! image

Whats the point of being so restrictive/limited on the number of  trials?  What are we talking... a few hundred tops?

I win!!! LOL@U

• DerpidumDerpidum Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by HanoverZ

I can hear henrik now... Accounts doubled over the Holiday season! image

Whats the point of being so restrictive/limited on the number of  trials?  What are we talking... a few hundred tops?

Doesn't matter how much, what matters is how would already playing community use it. I could already imagine an army of scouts, loggers and miners for personal purposes of people already having an account. It'll get less restricted with time I guess, but for now its understandable to some point. The game is in a really good shape right now, but before launching full scal trial I would wait for some more content first, which should not take too long considering how fast things started to go recently.

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

$30.00 isn't that much, but it's still 30 bucks... decisions, decisions *sigh*

On the lighter side, my wife gave birth to our new baby girl yesterday morning :)

Daddy has a new Princess!

• funkmastaDfunkmastaD Member UncommonPosts: 647

Originally posted by Luthor_X

On the lighter side, my wife gave birth to our new baby girl yesterday morning :)

Congrats!

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Cool, price seems to be closing in to what it actually should be, considering the quality of the product.

Congratulations!

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

Originally posted by funkmastaD

Congrats!

Originally posted by Toferio

Cool, price seems to be closing in to what it actually should be, considering the quality of the product.

Congratulations!

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

This is a subscription based game isnt it?

Im still very interested in this game but still not sure if i wanna buy it, if anybody recently got a trial code they can give out id really aprecciate it!

lol Nice christmas present Luthor, grats!

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter