Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help I screwed up my Perpetuum character, Urgh! (help) for new players

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

You forgot to put, "NEWB!" in bold and italics in there anywhere.

*edit*
    There was an update too where you lose 2880 (2 day's worth) of EP when you delete a character. I don't know if this is in addition to the EP you've already spent (I would assume so). I think this was to keep people from starting a character, running the starter missions, then starting another character, transferring the money/robots and deleting the first character.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• GremrodGremrod Member UncommonPosts: 207

Originally posted by lizardbones

You forgot to put, "NEWB!" in bold and italics in there anywhere.

*edit*

There was an update too where you lose 2880 (2 day's worth) of EP when you delete a character. I don't know if this is in addition to the EP you've already spent (I would assume so). I think this was to keep people from starting a character, running the starter missions, then starting another character, transferring the money/robots and deleting the first character.

yes, it is in addition to any ep you may have spent. Any time you delete a character you lose two days of EP. 

• DehriosDehrios Member Posts: 20

When you do the account reset you get back ALL ep. Even the ones used to delete the characters.

• GremrodGremrod Member UncommonPosts: 207

Originally posted by Dehrios

When you do the account reset you get back ALL ep. Even the ones used to delete the characters.

Yes, I should of made that clear thanks.