Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most recomendede F2P mmorpg right now?.

davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

I'm looking for a new F2P mmorpg to play now cause I can't play P2P games due to some country restriction I have with dollars (I live in Venezuela). 

I wanted you to point me in the direction of the most enjoyble F2P game out there for a player who likes grouping, raids, big guild war, etc, and that is not cashstore depending

I'ld preffer if it's a make-you-think-a-lot HARD kind of game with a mature comunity, that no everyone can be high level and that it isn't hardcore grinding.

(I'd been checking out the most famous now according to IGN and I saw this one calls VINDICTUS, it seems good but I think that it's a solo-oriented game (it seems to be) and I'm not sure about their +'s and -'s, I'ld like if you can tell me something about it too. I also saw this KING OF KINGS III game with a cool guild formats to make factioms, realms and some other stuff but I'm not sure if it's P2P).

In some other words what F2P game would you please recomend me and why?. 

Thank you very much.

Comments

• kaungstkaungst Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by dkzero

Vindictus is very fun and is not solo-oriented at all.  I'm pretty sure you have to live in North America to play, unfortunately.  Atlantica is really good and has a unique turn-based style of combat that will make you think, especially in PVP.

I agree! I am playing Vindictus, and I LOVE IT!!!

Its action oriented, and really stunning if your system can support the higher settings.

I play City of Heroes and Champions Online. When I can pay for it lol. I'm currently unemployed...

Vindictus really helps me in times like this,. Wish there was a F2P Superhero MMO out there tho lol.

I know Champions wil go F2P in Q1 of 2011, so I am looking forward to that :D

• davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

Ok, thanks. Downloading*

Can you tell me something about King of Kings III please?