Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dynasty Saga - A Chinese Browser Game Rather Than Video Game

mmoandrpgmmoandrpg Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 15

Well, Dynasty Saga is just another Chinese game has come to America and its time to see what this one is about. It is just another Chinese Dynasty rule and conquest game. It allows for people to build their city, fort and armies. This is just the same old clone that came out from China. It could probably be said that the game companies think that the players are stupid and would just give in and play what he or she has already been playing for the past three times already. However this time, I wish they made it a little more original but I guess not.

When first playing the game, you are started out living in a small city. Just like any typical conquest browser game, you just build up your city when you have enough resources. During the development of your city, you will eventually get to build an army where you could invade other cities. Other cities may get to you first but I am pretty sure that there is a newbie protection service that is active when you first start the game. The basic implements for the game should be already there, such as building location and how much you have to upgrade before building new things.

Coins could be purchased for cash to buy items to speed up the process of building or other things. VIP could also be bought with coins. With VIP, the features are to build more things and train faster. Generally, VIP is a way to speed up the process of being #1 in the game, so if you do have the money, you should get VIP. There are different levels, so it is up to you to see which one suits you the best.

I would have to assume that there are some bugs in the game, there are bugs in every game. The problems about most Chinese games are that many times, even when asked, developers do not pay attention to the bugs. They would sometimes even update the game without fixing the game. This has been a big problem, for many Chinese games that come out these days. We can only hope that it is different for Dynasty Saga as many bugs have been fixed but they do still have some left to iron out.

This game seems to be like the everyday regular Chinese games that come out. It is something about conquest and conquering. I have checked out some of the features and there were no new exciting features that some may look for in new modern similar games. The war system and many other systems are just old and are not innovative at all. Hopefully future Chinese game developers go back to the drawing board to make something that is innovative and something that people would actually enjoy playing for once.

Dynasty Saga is just a Chinese browser game, not feature any video game related stuff.