Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking To Trade For a Jedi account

Hello im Looking to trade an
Everquest2 account 90 days paid with a lvl 16 warrior,
an inactive SWG account, and a never used lineage2 cd key

what im looking for in return is a fairly quality Jedi account preferably on eclipse that has 30 days paid
What i dont want is an extremly personalized character eg character name eric johnson or something like blingzorblang

if anyone is interested please post here and we can work out a trade im willing to give u the info first if u have a ebay account with positive feedback

Comments

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

ROFL!!!!!

Your EQ2 with a puny Level 16 character = 50$
    Innactive SWG account = 30$
    Never used Lineage II CD key = 20$

Jedi account on Ebay = 1000$US+ (Jedi Knights or Masters are usually 3000$+)

Reading this thread rolling on the floor laughing... priceless!

... heck I dunno... In EQ2 I managed to get to Level 15 as a Priest in 2 weeks by taking my time.  And I could just walk to any computer store and buy SWG and Lineage II for 30$ each.  Who the hell would wanna trade their Jedi account, Padawan, Knight or Master, which takes months of work just to get to a Padawan then another 5-6 months to reach Master for something almost anyone can get?

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• MotorheadMotorhead Member Posts: 1,193

Originally posted by SpaceEgg

Hello im Looking to trade an
    Everquest2 account 90 days paid with a lvl 16 warrior,
    an inactive SWG account, and a never used lineage2 cd key
    what im looking for in return is a fairly quality Jedi account preferably on eclipse that has 30 days paid
    What i dont want is an extremly personalized character eg character name eric johnson or something like blingzorblang
    if anyone is interested please post here and we can work out a trade im willing to give u the info first if u have a ebay account with positive feedback

This is a joke, right?

If it isn't, then good luck ...... you're gonna need it.

Why don't you just ask daddy to buy you one from Ebay?

--------------------------------------------
    I'm like a Superhero without the powers or motivation.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

omg i couldnt stop laughing... so i took a screenie and posted it on a friends site, so they can enjoy the humor.