Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reason Classic Shard will NEVER happen.

harmonicaharmonica Member Posts: 339

Pride.

The new Dev Teams don't want to admit that all of their "improvements" suck and that the game was better years ago than it is now.

Take a risk and swallow your pride. How hard is it to put out a server containing features that have already been developed? Amateurs have been doing it with no budget, a legit company could handle it I'm sure.

Comments

• DeriumsDeriums Member Posts: 38

I'll agree with you. I've been playing UO for 12 years now and I know SO many people who would come running back for a classic shard... but you're right, the current devs will not admit they messed up.

but go to uostratics and post that you want a classic shard! We have complained so much in Uhall that the devs promised they would give us a for sure yes or no this coming year, so go toss your weight around!

Also, Tom Chilton is who we need to blame, he's the bastard who made age of shadows then left UO and is the lead designer for WoW (his first work was burning crusade) all that guy does is ruin games O.o