Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

116th Panzer Division

2»

Comments

• STURM0VIKSTURM0VIK Member Posts: 27

Hehe I know buddy :P

I was just "trolling"

And im always up for some good CoHo games, infact I will be playing today in 1 hour

• EberbachEberbach Member Posts: 77

Panzar Sturm had been broadcasting a large number of live stream CoHO matches.

Great job!

http://www.livestream.com/116thpd

The 116th has developed some basic training videos that may give prospective members an idea of what we are all about.

Here is the first video from Part I of Basic Training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5J_XbxVb4&hd=1

That video is great! its so well done I think its very easy to listen and all is so understandable

With the cancellation of COHO we are going back to vCOH....

Here is [url=" Course I. Part III - Teamwork and Training Video[/url].

This video covers several concepts as outlined below.

Training and Teamwork Section Covering important concepts for the wargames we fight in including:

OODA (Observe, Orient, Decide Act) Loops

Blitzkrieg

Blitz Operating Philosophy

Categories of Conflict, Attrition Warfare and Maneuver Warfare

High Tempo vs. High Speed

Fingerspitzengefühl

Mind-Time-Space Scheme

Schwerpunkt

Auftragstaktik

FESA Integration

Cheers,

Waffenator

I just enjoy watching those videos.. lol so easy to listen haha

• CaptainRufusCaptainRufus Member Posts: 2

Well its unfortunate that COHO is coming to an end. But luckily that does allow us the time to focus on deploying effectively into WoT and Shogun 2. Cant wait for clan wars on both games, going to be epic!

Not to mention were still going to support vCOH for all those that want some COH action!

Originally posted by CaptainRufus

Well its unfortunate that COHO is coming to an end. But luckily that does allow us the time to focus on deploying effectively into WoT and Shogun 2. Cant wait for clan wars on both games, going to be epic!

Not to mention were still going to support vCOH for all those that want some COH action!

Yep thats right trooper!

starting to play vCoH again feels kinda funny at 1st.. its like riding on the bike again after many years.. lol

Also cannot wait for new IL2 game omg! for the past week I been playing and flying the original game to recall all the flying skills I had hehe

SO getting ready to take the fight into the sky :D

There have been so many updates on the clan you guys all should check it our on our can site.

www.116thpanzer.com

new games added, much more training and help!

Come join us in vCOH!

Before joining a clan, ask yourself if you think that clan will be around in 5 or 10 years?

The 116th is designed for long term stability and growth. We have a very competent leadership team in vCOH many of whom have played the game for years and are in the top 1% of players.

Our focus is on the person and their values. We can always train skills but its hard to change someone with a poor personality.

In the end we realize that the wargames we deploy in eventually die, but the wargamer in us never does.

If you are a mature, friendly, and teamwork oriented tanker then we may just be your home away from home for many years to come.

Hello Potential New Members,

I will be in the New Member welcome and help channel on the 116 PD. Windhund Teamspeak 3 Server on:

December 26th, 2011

15:00 Central European Time to 20:00 Central European Time

Which is:

0900 to 1400 Eastern in North America.

More than happy to answer any questions you may have about the 116.

116 Teamspeak 3 Server Information

Teamspeak 3 Server Info

Address 77.66.29.239:4143

Password = humbug

If you do not have teamspeak 3 you can download it for free at teamspeak.com

PS. I may be away to grab a quick bite to eat or help the family with dad stuff. However, I should not be away for than 15 minutes at a time.

116 has a small yet very talented membership base in CoH. If you also play WoT (EU or NA) , SWTOR ( Hexdroid EU or Twin Spears US ) , BF3 or IL2 you will also find helpful and mature members to help you out. 

If interested please apply at 116 Panzer Divison Homepage

http://www.116thpanzer.com

Happy New Years, 

Waff aka Eberbach