Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lv50+ Best Class?

AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

At Lv50 which class dominate the pvp?? thanks

I going to play back AION but i cna't decide which class i would play.

Here is my top 3 choice..

Sorc

Ranger

Templar.

Comments

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Take Templar out of there, other 2 are ok

• AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

Anyone think Ranger & sorcerer are similar?

Ranger = melee range

sorcerer = mage range

I'm mostly might play a Ranger because in most of my MMO i alway play Warrior.

• lilmark_utsalilmark_utsa Member Posts: 66

Both are good. 

Sorc can do bigger damage and can handle 2-3 opponents if you're good...ranger not so much.

Rang can do a big burst of dmg too, not as good as sorc, but has the amusement of being able to stealth and waiting for someone's health to get low before suprising them with a burst of dmg.

just a preference really.

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Every prof if geared right and played well can be awesome.

IMO though put a well geared gladi in the hands of a good player and you have a pwn machine,  I have seen a well geared well played gladi take out entire groups solo.

• faqrofaqro Member CommonPosts: 3

You should try all classes and then choose what best fits you. Like <thamighty213> said, there is no better class then other, only the wrong class in wrong hands or right class in right hands. This might apply to most of the good games outhere i guess.

• lilmark_utsalilmark_utsa Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by thamighty213

Every prof if geared right and played well can be awesome.

IMO though put a well geared gladi in the hands of a good player and you have a pwn machine,  I have seen a well geared well played gladi take out entire groups solo.

This is very true.  I was a gladiator and have done this myself as well.   But, like he said it's a matter of gear and skill that determines if a player (and the class they're playing) is a nightmare for a lot of people.

And, like the other person said it's all about preference.

Gladiator is more likely to survive after running into a 6-man group, killing 1-2 or more players and running away with Charge.

Sorc & Cleric are more likely to be able to take on 3 players at once and be the last one standing.

Rang & Assassin are more likely to suprise and kill you without you ever knowing what happened (but that's general how those classes always are)

Templar is just a pain to take down....and if they setup to do damage they'll probably out last most of the melee classes 1v1.

Chanter & Spiritmaster are generally 1v1 in my opinion since they're not big dmg-burst classes but that doesn't mean you should take them lightly.  I've known Spiritmasters who basically kill people 1v1 without allowing them to do anything.  And I've seen a well skill/geared Chanter take everyone (really good players) down 1v1 and walk away undefeated even after multiple rematches.

Keep in mind this is just from my experiences.

• ukdopeukukdopeuk Member Posts: 22

sorcerer no doubts

this class even with ok gear shines in both dealing dmg and controling situations.

ive come across sorcerers wearing blue gear that can pump out enough damage to kill good gear players.

sure you need to spend some kinah to get a weapon enchanted +10 and a nice 1% godstone which does 1k/3k+ bonus depending on your magic amount but you will still hit like a truck .

no other class nukes or cc people so easy ,maybe ranger but only when in good gear.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Originally posted by ukdopeuk

sorcerer no doubts

this class even with ok gear shines in both dealing dmg and controling situations.

ive come across sorcerers wearing blue gear that can pump out enough damage to kill good gear players.

sure you need to spend some kinah to get a weapon enchanted +10 and a nice 1% godstone which does 1k/3k+ bonus depending on your magic amount but you will still hit like a truck .

no other class nukes or cc people so easy ,maybe ranger but only when in good gear.

Yeah, Sorcerer is not nearly as gear dependent as a Ranger is.