Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Failbook: "Wow, pretty sad Arrested Development is over." - posted 10-1-2010

http://failbook.failblog.org/2010/12/10/funny-facebook-fails-timely/'

Untimely exaggerations followed. I added some of my own, and others added some of theirs:

Originally posted by ShangSlayer (my email username in 8th grade)

"If my classmates find out that I listen to Aaron Carter, they'll call me a fag! I need to get a VHS of him though, 'cause those videos on AOL Video are about the size of my wristwatch. Oh, and I can finish my 8-page book report by the time his new "Come Get It" music vid finally loads up!"

Originally posted by Erik B

"I was not expecting Rosebud to be his sled!"

Originally posted by Ronny Sarko

"I hope to find a phone that I can carry everywhere all day; I hate sitting in the kitchen waiting for that long-coveted job offer!"

Originally posted by ShangSlayer

"The Towers fell!? OMG! My Uncle used to work there! Good thing he moved to San Diego in '95."

Originally posted by Toltori (what would have been my screenname if I had internet (known then as the Information Superhighway) in Kindergarten)

"I really hate my new Kindergarten teacher, but I love her student-teaching assistant MUCH better. She's like my second mommy, while I hope that old hag Sanborn dies soon!"

Incidentally, my original Kindergarten teacher did die that following summer. I think I was a little happy about it, but wasn't quite trained in tasteful behavior in the dear departure of anyone I knew back then.

Please post yours. Thanks.

Originally

?

?posted by ShangSlayer (my email username in 8th grade)

"If my classmates find out that I listen to Aaron Carter, they'll call me a fag! I need to get a VHS of him though, 'cause those videos on AOL Video are about the size of my wristwatch. Oh, and I can finish my 8-page book report by the time his new "Come Get It" music vid finally loads up!"

Comments

• EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

Originally posted by (an uncle of my Dad)

Studebaker is going defunct? Gee, their cars were good on fuel economy! We could go to war in the Israeli region in less than a decade, and if so, the Arab countries could put up an oil embargo that'll make us thirst for oil and want to buy smaller, gas-efficient cars!

If the Studebaker were to survive by then, then it would have become the most prolific automotive manufacturer in the US! 

Originally

?

?posted by ShangSlayer (my email username in 8th grade)

"If my classmates find out that I listen to Aaron Carter, they'll call me a fag! I need to get a VHS of him though, 'cause those videos on AOL Video are about the size of my wristwatch. Oh, and I can finish my 8-page book report by the time his new "Come Get It" music vid finally loads /up!"