Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternity-Live ~ WoW Division Open

CadwalCadwal Member Posts: 8
As of today, I have resigned from leading Eternity-Live's guild for World of Warcraft as I no longer have the time necessary to lead a guild. I am looking for a guild in need of a web site. There are few requirements and benefits, however this is a completely free service for one guild.

The Requirements are as follows:
~ The Guild Name must be Period Appropriate (Renaissance-esk)
~ The Guild must be hosted on a PvP server.
~ Be Alliance

I will be starting a new character to join the guild. I expect not favorability in selecting officers, as I have no time to dedicate to responsibilities, however I will host my own guild events once in a while to help make the guild an enjoyable experience.

There are three things that I ask with regards to this offer:

1) I'd like to be invited to join the guild as a basic member.
2) The site be under 25mb. I will modify it so that you can easily update without using FTP. (I will even design a basic site if necessary). GB transfer is not observed through the subdomain, however the domain does have a limit.
3) The leader should be dedicated.

If interested please email me at cadwal@eternity-live.com

Cadwal
Founder of Eternity-Live

Please note, we are far behind on the design and execution of Eternity-Live. Forgive us for this, we hope to have Eternity-Live up again by 12pm 1/1/04 EST.