It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) Aion deleted after 1 week... why do game developers feel that doing the same thing over and over and over again is fun? Its not.
2) League of Legends deleted after the first 5 minutes...people like this game why?
3) Bloodline Champions deleted after 30 minutes...FunCom should fix Age of Conan first before ever developing any other game ever.
4) Forsaken World..cancelled the huge download when I realized its made by "Perfect World".
5) 2 Worlds...deleted after the first 5 mins of gameplay because the voice dialog made me want to slit my wrists...oh yeah no surprise its a Square Enix game.
6) Perpetuum deleted after 30 minutes of gameplay...its not a sleeper title, its a sleeper.
7) Shadowrun...biggest waste of .99 ever..yes, Microsoft was selling it for 99 cents...gee now I know why LOL
8) Vinticus..loaded twice and deleted twice....why do people like this game?
9) Heroes of Newerth..now I know why there were so many BETA key available...deleted after first 5 mins.
ok...now the good news!
1) MASS EFFECT 2 = AWESOME
2) DRAGON AGE = AWESOME
3) WoW Cata = PENDING, but my hopes are high.
Lesson learned...if Gamespot has not reviewed the game after its been out awhile its probably not worth reviewing.