It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
WORLD'S FIRST PREMIUM FREE TO PLAY SHOOTER!
Q: What is War Inc Battle Zone?
A: War Inc. Battle Zone is a free to play, online multiplayer, session-based combat action game, where players will compete with each other as individuals or in teams in ground combat action within large realistic environments. The game allows players to build MMO like persistent characters that can be augmented, customized, and upgraded. As players climb in rank, unlocking achievements, awards, and new features, they will also be able to join PMC/Clans, compete in tournaments and climb the leaderboards.
Q: Is War Inc session based or persistent?
A: War Inc. Battle Zone is a unique blend of both fast paced, intense combat action like most session based games mixed with the persistent character development and ranking found in most MMO games.
Q: Are there any classes in for character creation in the game?
A: Yes, but not what you will typically will find in other games. War Inc. Battle Zone offers a large number of unlockable skills and abilities as well as extensive character customization which will allow you to create your own custom “classes.”
Q: How can I get involved with the War Inc Battle Zone community?
A: Join the War Inc. Battle Zone community on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/warbattlezone and log on to the community forum at the War Inc. Battle Zone website: http://forums.thewarinc.com/ where you can sign up and get involved with the developers and fellow players.
Q: Who is Arktos Entertainment Group ?
A: Arktos Entertainment Group is a privately held holding company, providing investment as well as creative and production management support for companies in the interactive and online entertainment industries. With a growing team of experienced industry veterans and highly motivated new talent, Arktos Entertainment Group supports a variety of R&D projects as well as technological development for new emerging game styles and systems.
Q: Will War Inc. Battle Zone have different “Game Modes?”
A: Yes, there will be 3 different game modes to choose from at the launch of the BETA. Conquest, Siege, & Team Deathmatch. More modes will be available later on.
Q: Can a player create a game for friends and name it?
A: Yes, players can create games for their friends to join and even name the game.
Q: How many players will be able to join into a single game?
A: Players can choose to play in games of 16, 32, or 64 players.
Q: Can a player earn Achievements and Awards in this game?
A: Achievements are players “medals”. They will be awarded to the player based on in game performance. Players will find that there are a wide range of achievements available to unlock and receive.
Q: Is this game really free or will you force me to spend money to compete with paying players?
A: Yes, the game really is free to play! No, you do not have to spend real money to play our game or to be competitive in it. You will be able to earn in-game currency called “Game Points” by winning battles, helping your team members, and displaying various types of exceptional combat performance. You can then spend this currency to purchase items in the in-game store. You get the same items as players who spend real money in a game. No items for sale will give you a significant advantage on the battlefield. At any time you can decide if you want to spend money to buy gear. This will allow you to catch up with your friends, who are playing the game more often than you. War Inc Battle Zone is still a skill based game, and your skills will ultimately affect your performance on the battlefield.
• Fully Customizable Appearance – Everything from your race to body type, gear, and armor, camo and boots will be customizable.
• Fully Customizable Weapons – Weapons are the name of the game in this business. A large number of weapons will be available for you to choose from. Assault Rifles, SMG’s, Light Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, & Shotguns make up the list of Primary Weapons. Pistols and Explosive Firing weapons make up the list of Secondary weapons. Melee weapons, Grenades, Booby Traps, and Mines round out the pack of personal weapons. All Primary and Secondary weapons will have unlockable as will special attachments and upgrades for the weapons. Weapons can be swapped and modified in game and in real time as you play.
• Skill Trees – Choose from a number of skills to develop your personal combo such as Sniper / Medic or an Assault / Engineer. There will be multiple skills to choose from, and each will offer its own unique advantages to you.
• Abilities/Perks – Players will be able to gain new temporary abilities for their character in game from found gear boxes such as temporary speed boosts and mine detection capabilities. Players can also unlock and choose from a range of perks to augment their character performance such as an increase in un-aimed weapon accuracy or bullet penetration depth. Each player can select up to 3 perks for a characters slot.
• Load Out Slots – Players will be able to create up to 6 separate load out slots which can be prearranged with specific primary, secondary, and melee weapons and associated attachments. This will allow for fast adjustments to changing conditions during game play.