Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: 2010 Awards: Most Anticipated

191011121315»

Comments

• cuad1780cuad1780 Member Posts: 54

Rift! although GW2 will win since it looks like this site is a GW fanboi club

• JayremyJayremy Member Posts: 27

They are all good and anticipated by their fanboys, so this one is hard. I don't think I can vote.

TERA is new and impressive.

Rift has an awesome concept.

GW2 a godly sequel of the first being reborn, so much epic in this sequel.

DC Universe an epic promise to be brought to gaming, just looked awesome.

Star Wars, we get a lot of fantasy RPGs, this one is at least different "Sci-fi" that is coming out big and strong with a gameplay like the other RPGs.

I can only say my least anticipated would be the old reepublic. I want to play them all though, TERA gameplay had me sold though.

Details can always change it's the idea that counts.

• kymideikymidei Member Posts: 1

Rift is my first choice, Guild Wars 2 my second.  I foresee DCUO being a niche game (and not MY niche) and SWtOR being either a disaster or not appearing for a substantial time.  I have had enough end game grind in AoC to last for a long time so I have serious doubts that a transplanted Korean game like Tera will be anything but a grind-fest.

• Sarge69Sarge69 Member Posts: 16

Can't wait until the winner is declared :) 

Go go GW2! :D

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

Originally posted by Sallas89

We all know Tera will e the best no matter what you guys vote ;)

X1000 times, .....well GW'2 comes out 2012....

2011 TERA , 1st revolution on mmorpg's

2012 GW2, 2nd revolution

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

Originally posted by codefusion

"In order to qualify for this category, a game must be currently announced and carry a reasonable expectation that we will see a launch some time in 2011"

I think GW2 will win this category by a long shot but from what I see on this website and other sites, they haven't even established a year of release yet. I dont think 2011is even considered reasonable.

exactly , 2012 for guild wars 2 at least,

next year its TERA year and take this , their polytical system will turn gold for itself

• Reno211Reno211 Member Posts: 2

GW2!!!! How can a game get so much hype and its not even finished yet????? Of course... the game will look so much better and BE so much better when it releases! Yet, all we know about the game is what has been showcased in Gamescom and PAX, by the way, It was ONLY A DEMO! There is much more time before the game relseases and we all know that.

• DaBoiDaBoi Member Posts: 1

GW2 FTW

• iRussianiRussian Member Posts: 1

Russia waits Guild Wars 2 ;) This game simply bomb, developers I wish successes! I hope NCsoft localize it for us! Yeah!