Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online Patch Notes for 30 November

2»

Comments

• DiekfooDiekfoo Member Posts: 583

Originally posted by wmada2k

Originally posted by Rohn

By the way, the hotfix is currently patching.

And it is working great! The only thing now is that my char is alittle too weak, can the patcher please fix that as wel!? ;o)

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Realbigdeal

Now that the desync problem is resolved, i might try it this summer.

Im sorry but youre misinformed regarding desync. It's been "fixed" about 6 times now and sadly it still plagues the game.

I win!!! LOL@U

• funkmastaDfunkmastaD Member UncommonPosts: 647

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Im sorry but youre misinformed regarding desync. It's been "fixed" about 6 times now and sadly it still plagues the game.

Could you describe the desync issues you've personally  experienced in the last few months?  Or are you just parroting what someone else said when they confused  interoperability problems with a very severe problem (desync ) that hasn't  been around since beta?

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by funkmastaD

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Could you describe the desync issues you've personally  experienced in the last few months?  Or are you just parroting what someone else said when they confused  interoperability problems with a very severe problem (desync ) that hasn't  been around since beta?

If its fixed why did Henrik just say 3 days ago its getting better? image  Im referring to "invisible" players  hitting me , they are really in range but server shows them 50+ feet away. Same thing happens while trying to trade, person shows right next to you, when they are actually 30 feet away. This has been going since Beta! Not sure what "fix" youre talking about.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/56257-invisible-people-back-failed-hitting-you-back-well.html

I win!!! LOL@U