Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Cata make you coming back, leave or no one?

2»

Comments

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

I'll be trying the expansion. It will be like a lot of games for me though, I'll play it for a month or so and then quit. I have absolutely no interest whatsover to do the endgame gear grind again.

• djcincydjcincy Member UncommonPosts: 146

Originally posted by Inkpuppet

I've walked away from WoW and plan to stay that way.  The times I had there were both great and poor but I hold no ill will towards those bad ones.  The game is like any game that comes out, it has concepts that can be embraced and hated all based on what and how you play.  Cata doesn't bring anything earth shattering, despite the promo comercials shattering the earthen landscape heh, to the table.  I can only hit the reset button on a game so many times before I move on to bigger and better things.  Like one other mentioned, maybe a break from mmorpgs is the best alternative.  Perhaps a better perspective on what is truly worth your time and money will be the result.

Save that money for Rift and thank me later. =)

• charlionfirecharlionfire Member Posts: 166

I go for "no one", meaning I quit before and won't join for Cataclysm. Wow is so old it's hilarious. Not that the new games coming are that impressive either.

• HaiarHaiar Member Posts: 17

I am staying away from this one for sure. I played this game enough, no thanks. :)

I am going back to single-player rpgs for now. They are more enjoyable 90% of the time, even if they only last a couple months.

• InkpuppetInkpuppet Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by djcincy

Originally posted by Inkpuppet

I've walked away from WoW and plan to stay that way.  The times I had there were both great and poor but I hold no ill will towards those bad ones.  The game is like any game that comes out, it has concepts that can be embraced and hated all based on what and how you play.  Cata doesn't bring anything earth shattering, despite the promo comercials shattering the earthen landscape heh, to the table.  I can only hit the reset button on a game so many times before I move on to bigger and better things.  Like one other mentioned, maybe a break from mmorpgs is the best alternative.  Perhaps a better perspective on what is truly worth your time and money will be the result.

Save that money for Rift and thank me later. =)

I'm still looking for that long lost game that is worth the devotion an rpg should really deserve from me as a demanding customer.  I have a slient eye looking at World of Darkness but that is so very far out.  I'll look more in to Rift and see what I think, thanks :)

• drake_hounddrake_hound Member Posts: 773

I probaly plan to end this game within 6 months , sorry wow has burned out my taste of people in general.

It doesn´t matter how much you give them , working 4-5 days a week free for them (yes i got tons of time and no money worries) people are generaly ingratefull .

If SWTOR comes out early then the 6 months , then i will move towards that , will finish the raiding for the guild.

But let somebody else take over the lead , or the guild moves on to the next game .

But truth is i am not expecting anything new from cataclysme , little mechanic twist makes tons of people happy.

But i got burned out on the general idea , its the same over and over again till level 100 .

Same promises same ideology same gameplay and people .

Fine for those who cannot get enough , but i am already 2 years overdue .

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

New expansion is not enough to entice me back, will stick with FE and maybe try Perpetuum (whatever its called) for the next few months.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon