Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEAF games??

I need good multiplayer computer online game For deaf. i can't headset/mic >:[ i dont want KICK again for it in games. Is there some game have subtitles and chat or something? .  i like all game thankyou

I need good multiplayer computer online game For deaf. i can't headset/mic ~x( i dont want KICK again for it in games. Is there some game have subtitles and chat or something? I only play COD now but want to play more game.  i like all game

Edited on Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm GMT Edited 2 total times.I need good multiplayer computer online game For deaf. i can't headset/mic ~x( i dont want KICK again for it in games. Is there some game have subtitles and chat or something? I only play COD now but want to play more game.  i like all game

Edited on Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm GMT Edited 2 total times.

Comments

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

The only MMO I would really completely recommend against for a deaf player is EVE. This is no fault of the game itself, but of the community mainly. Teamspeak is heavily used by even the smallest of corps/alliances, and would make things difficult.

That said, nearly every game available now does most of its communication through chat, and most also have subtitles on any cinematics.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

I think you need a good hearing impaired friendly guild rather than a specific game.

Choose the game you really love and then post on their forums for a guild that is not anti-hearing impaired.

That way you will not only get a good guild that doesn't discriminate against the hearing impaired, but a guild  which is probably full of mature, sensible and decent human beings.

I am on a break from mmorpgs, but I have always been in guilds full of grown ups and decent types who would never refuse players who were hearing impaired. You don't really need teamspeak for every player in order to excel and those that insist on this are pretty much lacking in creativity and a "can do" attitude.

Good luck

Regards

Melmoth