Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate London: Ressurection

Hello i've read some on the internet and found stuff on that Hellgate London will be brought back again but by a korean developer and it will be named, Hellgate london: Ressurection.

Do you think those that have bought Hellgate london will have to buy it again and will it release outside Korea?

Played it for a while but got tired of it, it was just killing but the classes and everything was really fun, Engineer was my favorite. I hope they can fix this game.

.image    Click to make it bigger.

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-11-13/20091113030637844,1.shtml

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I've been meaning to build an effigy out of my Hellgate:  London cd/case but never got around to it.  I figure I'll set it up in an interesting way and then SET IT ON FIRE!

It's the only way I'll actually get any of my money's worth as I have been feeling ripped off ever since I spent the money for it.  It was one of those impulse buys, one of the very few I've ever made in my life that I sorely regret.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Yeah a friend got me to buy it too.

It's been "coming back" forever.  I doubt we will see it again here in the US/EU.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I heard it has already started closed beta in Japan recently and will come west in 2011.