Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game unplayable.

I've been looking for a Martial Arts MMO ever since Martial Heroes died and I thought I'd try this. 

Oh boy.

Here's my experience with the game:

Installed client.

Logged in game.

Created character.

Game starts up.

No interface.

The following keys do nothing: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, a s w d, arrow keys, h(elp), i(inventory) f1-f10.

Left mouse button does nothing.

Right mouse button does nothing.

Middle mouse button does nothing.

LMB+RMB runs character straight.

C per the manual brings up the character details. In the game, C does nothing.

Z makes the character sit down and a glowing circle appears.

ESC does nothing.

That's it.

Cannot interact with any NPCs via mouse or keyboard.

Cannot adjust your point of view. 

No audio. There are settings for music and fx, but once you enter the game no audio whatsoever.

No way to access any kind of options menu. The main menu has settings but nowhere is a keymap.

The game guide does not address the basics of moving around. It starts off with 'First Fight' and it displays an interface that isn't on my screen.

I don't get it.

I cannot even exit the game, I have to use task manager and kill the process. 

I am playing patch 1.67 which is current as of 2010-Nov-28.  If this is how it is after 2 years, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME.

Comments

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I didn't like the game either, but I had no problem whatsoever actually being able to play. I managed to make it to level 30 (second class change) before deciding for or against it.

I've never seen anyone else complain about this issue either. That's clearly something on your side. Do you by any chance use a WACOM Tablet or some other third-party peripherals as your keyboard/mouse? Some games don't function very well with them. I frequently have to break out the mouse that came with my computer in order to play, because my Tablet won't work.

In any case, the game is fail, you're not missing anything. But you're going to need a better reason than this to shy people away from it, or else you'll open yourself up to flaming.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• bejiitabejiita Member Posts: 26

i am wondering why patch 1.0.67-1.0.68 is 600 mb downloading now hope it worth

if there is limit i mean to reach and then overcome it!

• kittyvonkitakittyvonkita Member Posts: 75

I remember redownloading this game with Windows 7 and having that problem. I don't know what causes it, but I eventually got mine to work.

Other than that, it's a pretty good game if you give it a chance. :)

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Hi, if you can’t see mini map, hotkey bar or user interface in the game, but can see players, npc or buildings, please Press Ctrl+F11 in game.

http://forum.worldofkungfu.com/viewtopic.php?t=8441

It's a sticky in their forum. C'mon folks, at least TRY to look for an answer before you cry foul.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• StormdemonStormdemon Member UncommonPosts: 5

Aonther great mmo died. R.I.P.