Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improvised weapons in any game?

mpalindatmpalindat Member Posts: 37

So... i've been looking for a game. I'm currently playing Age of Conan and now i'm wondering if there are any games with "improvised weapons"? I like to try pretty much all games and i thought this might be something of interest to me. What i mean is i'm looking for a game (and i got the idea from Age of Conan, where you start with a broken oar) where you find like... a tree trunk, pick it up and use it as a weapon until it breaks, and then you find maybe a broken table and you use the main part of the table as a shield and one of the legs as a mace. I think Fallout 3 had something along those lines, but are there mmo's with any of that style of weaponry (i've been meaning to try darkfall, does that have it in it?)

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

If you mean "improvised" in the way Dead Rising or Condemned handled it, as in you snake things from the environment to bash stuff with until they break or you find something better.... no.

They need to do this though.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture