Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11-26-10 how long have YOU been hitting refresh today???

a little over 6 hrs and still hanging in there. pizza on the way and too much to get done after todays invites are gone. thankfully this is a GREAT chair or i'd be hurting for sure later :)

Comments

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

Someone care to fill me in here? I must've missed the memo.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Hekket

Someone care to fill me in here? I must've missed the memo.

MMORPG.com's been drawing about 100 key for a beta invite each day at different times of the day. The keys go in a matter of seconds/minutes. Everybody trying to get a key by refreshing every few seconds all day long is why this site may have been laggy for you in the past week.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I have not refreshed once today, or yesterday or any time in the last month.  I have no idea what the beta keys are for and probably wouldn't have any interest if I did.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

It must be for DCUO or something.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture