Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiplayer Online Turn Based Strategy Game?

jg0530jg0530 Member Posts: 47

Does this exist? A game similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem or Front Mission, but with a multiplayer / online / Coop or Competitive mode?

Even if it's a single player game with active room based or mission based multiplayer that would be good too.

Thanks!

Comments

• LoveImagineLoveImagine Member Posts: 17

havent played games your comparing to but the only online turn based game im familiar with and have played quite a bit is Atlantica online. It's F2P and theres a ton of content i guess you could check that out

• motorunmotorun Member UncommonPosts: 29

Originally posted by jg0530

Does this exist? A game similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem or Front Mission, but with a multiplayer / online / Coop or Competitive mode?

Even if it's a single player game with active room based or mission based multiplayer that would be good too.

Thanks!

Have you tried Poxnora? I play it daily, lots of fun and easy to get started. Sort of like rpg chess with 1vs1 and  2vs2.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Atlantica Online recently introduced a new battle system that is similar to FF tatics.  Most battles are done more like older FF games but back in august they added some dungeons that run like tatics.  its pretty fun i think.

• jg0530jg0530 Member Posts: 47

I'm checking out some of those games now. Thanks for the quick replies!

Bump. PoxNora is fun, but not really into the Table Top / Collecting aspect of it.

Bup...anything out there?

• FarReachFarReach Member Posts: 229

Fairlyand Online

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/121/Fairyland-Online.html

Good game, but a bit repetitive and very cutesy. It's alot like Pokemon. 

Monster & Me

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/107/Monster-Me.html

Another Pokemon type game. VERY in depth pet development. 

Other than that, I can't think of any Turn based games. There are a few multiplayer RTSs out there, like League of Legends, Battle Forge, and Shattered Galaxy (only MMORTS I know of).