Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about guild level status requirements

dothackkingdothackking Member UncommonPosts: 74

So, I'm thinking about making my own guild.  I don't plan to have it something big, but I want to know what I"m up against.

How much status does it take to level a guild up to (x) level?

30 and above are on the internet...the rest aren't.

Comments

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

Originally posted by dothackking

So, I'm thinking about making my own guild.  I don't plan to have it something big, but I want to know what I"m up against.

How much status does it take to level a guild up to (x) level?

30 and above are on the internet...the rest aren't.

That's because below 30 doesn't matter.  It's level 30 to get a guild hall, which is the main reason most people make their own guild.   Other reason is extra bank space, but easier to make alts.

Sorry if it's not answer to your question, but I actually have no idea what the xp values are.  

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• dothackkingdothackking Member UncommonPosts: 74

Yes I realize that's why.    I was just wondering where some benchmarks were, as with everyone else, level 30 is the goal, but I was curious how much it takes every level.