Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking a 2d/2.5d Mmorpg

quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Hi , thanks for looking at my post.  To make it quick I have always played 3d MMo's.. and then for whatever reason I tried this game called "Legend of Edda" and it seems pretty good, Im really hooked on it BUT... I wanted to ask the pro's if there is a better 2d game out there?   I would prefer a newer game, but all it HAS to have is a very active community , as in lots of ppl play it.. If you can make a suggestion please do..

Thanks in advance..

(P.S. I know there is a huge list of 2d games here, but I want some suggestions from real ppl, I dont want to spend my whole weekend trying 50 games lol... thanks)

Comments

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,972

Originally posted by quentin405

Hi , thanks for looking at my post.  To make it quick I have always played 3d MMo's.. and then for whatever reason I tried this game called "Legend of Edda" and it seems pretty good, Im really hooked on it BUT... I wanted to ask the pro's if there is a better 2d game out there?   I would prefer a newer game, but all it HAS to have is a very active community , as in lots of ppl play it.. If you can make a suggestion please do..

Thanks in advance..

(P.S. I know there is a huge list of 2d games here, but I want some suggestions from real ppl, I dont want to spend my whole weekend trying 50 games lol... thanks)

Check out Linkrealms. It's still in beta, but they just started to do more invites a couple of days ago. I think you need to just register on their site and make a post on their forums regarding your interest to beta test. You should be good to go after doing that.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,115

Try Dragon Saga AKA Dragonica

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I really liked Dungeon Fighter.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture