Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Archlord still on your top list?

lightagelightage Member Posts: 3

It's one of the hottest MMO last year in my opinion.

Nice graphic, lots of events! I have a great time with my friends in the game.

I like the community in Arhlord that people are nice and the GMs response fast.

This game becomes even cooler when it releases the new race DragonScion!  :D

Now it's nominated for the Most Classic MMO,  Favorite MMORPG, Best F2P Game and Best PVP. I want to ask all of you to give a hand to Archlord and vote for it! Let's make it the best game in 2010 together :D

Check the votes and VOTE FOR ARCHLORD: http://tinyurl.com/37gkawb  !!!

Comments

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

OMG, are you serious? Are you talking about that game where you haul around hundreds of healing and mana potions that you continually drink while you fight? Autopot FTW? This game is so passé, it makes me wonder what anyone playing this was playing before they discovered this one.

So no, it is not on my top list anymore. It's not even on the list of games I'd even consider playing.

It was my first MMO, and for lack of knowing better I thought it was great for years. Don't let the release date fool you because that's the date Webzen took over from CodeMasters, who hosted it for 3 years. And 8 years old is a dinosaur in MMO country.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• AizonesbribaAizonesbriba Member Posts: 10

As of now no..

ArchLord can be summed up with two words: "dull" and "repetitive." Unfortunately, this game doesn't have anything to offer massively multiplayer veterans, and if you've been playing these games for a while, there's a good chance you've already found something better than this.

Like other games of this sort, ArchLord lets you create a single character to adventure in a persistent world, fighting monsters and performing quests to gain experience levels and in-game wealth to upgrade your character's items and abilities by purchasing new weapons and armor or new magic spells to cast. Yes, ArchLord is a fantasy-themed game, but it looks and sounds generic. The environments are bland, the character models look rough and blurry and offer hardly any customization options, and the game doesn't sound that great.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Who? image

alkarionlog

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Archlord never was in my top list :(

the only thing that i love and really love from this game is the Moon Elf race..... nothing else

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

true to that, If you first look at Archlord you think that it is quite a good game, after playing a while you realise that it is rather boring. All you do is like cosntantly fighting. Yes i agree the events are great but that doesn't make up for the hours and hours hacking and slashing in some ugly minion:D

• raahinoraahino Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hey if you even wonder Archlord is still alive! come and check it 

http://www.justac.net/
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    raahino said:
    Hey if you even wonder Archlord is still alive! come and check it 

http://www.justac.net/

and why I would do that?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.